Saturday, December 6, 2014

Do Sorority Sisters Really do Everything Together?



One of the best parts about being in a sorority is that you constantly have girl friends to share new memories with.  I know that whatever it is that I am doing, there is going to be a sister there with me.  From sporting events, Spring Breaks, Summer vacation, weddings, concerts, there is always adventure awaiting, you just need to find the people that will partake in these adventures with you.  I am lucky to say that Alpha Phi has introduced me to the most adventurous and free-spirited individuals.  & I am even luckier to say that some of my greatest memories are the times that I have spent with my sisters.  Check it out:

Spring Breaks- 



From the beaches of California to the beaches of Cabo San Lucas Mexico, there are no bad days when you spend Spring Break with your sisters. 


Sporting Events- 


There is nothing like showing your SUU pride with your sisters sitting right next to you. 

Summer Adventures- 
 



Concerts- 


You can never go wrong with Luke Bryan & your sisters. 

Some of my all time favorite memories- 


The best thing to hold to in life is each other. AOE<3


No comments:

Post a Comment